Amazing Peru started with one goal, to be the leading travel company in Latin America offering quality tours and innovating programmes throughout this beautiful continent. Amazing Peru, as an independent travel company is managed by its founding directors, and with a dedicated team of full time local personnel, is proud to offer the widest selection of tours available anywhere.
During these last few years, Amazing Peru has come a long way, with our staff leading our tours throughout Latin America; and now with hundreds of trips of a variety of trip styles, spanning the whole Americas continent. With our passion for checking out the real world, and taking you with us; our sense for seeking out new countries, new experiences, and new challenges is what keeps driving us forward, and is also the reason why our clients keep coming back to us year after year.
We specialize in offering small group tours
throughout Latin America and operate every adventure, cultural
and ecological tour available; from special interest trips,
honeymoon tours, family packages, trekking and mountaineering, corporate clientele to tailor–made itineraries and luxury VIP excursions.
As the only travel company that guarantees escorted fixed departure tours even if there is only one passenger, there will be no cancellations, no disappointments!
With no hidden land cost charges; a quality control department constantly checking hotels and services; a committed awareness for the environment; and by operating low-impact tours that benefit local economies and communities on every visit; Amazing Peru proudly offers a responsible tourism that is setting new standards in the very nature of South American travel.
Amazing Peru operates tours throughout the
Latin America continent, with something unique and extraordinary,
company-owned offices based in Latin America. With full time
local travel professionals, ready to make certain that every
aspect of your stay in their home region is not just an encounter
with a foreign culture, but a fascinating, faultless and,
above all, extraordinary service.
This allows us to offer a high level of service everywhere you go and a peace of mind that comes from knowing that there's always an Amazing Peru expert at hand to ensure that things always go right.
Travel with the support of our offices network be assured that you will have an unforgettable holiday.
Our mission to exceed our client’s
high expectations every time is confirmed through our constant
source of testimonials and satisfied customers; making our
market position as the leading tour company of South America
assured. Please take a look through our new website and plan
your trip of a lifetime with Amazing Peru!
Amazing Peru is growing impressively, and
2009 promises to bring with it a new round of exciting challenges
with the expansion of Amazing Peru around Latin America.
Our new website features, as well as new and unique programmes, an increase in destinations make Amazing Peru the only choice for Latin America.
- Amazing Peru | South American Tours Travel Agency & Tour Operator
- Over 20 years of Experience in the Travel Industry
- We have the best prices on every trip, guaranteed!
- Choose from a vast selection of tours and the best travel itineraries everytime
- We offer tours which are fully customizable
- All our tours depart everyday / 365 days of the year
- Fully Flexible Peru Vacations
- The most personalized service
- Highest Customer Service Standards
- The original and only true Luxury Tour Operator
- No hidden costs
- Full customer Support 24/7
- Unbeatable Value Vacations
- Highly knowledgeable, attentive and prompt service from experts in the travel industry
- We are recommended by the most renowned Worldwide Travel Guides such as Footprints, Frommers and Fodor’s
- All travel packages, vacations, holidays, hotels and tours are based on US and European standards
- Our aim is to surpass your expectations everytime
- New reviews and testimonials from customers every week
With our network of offices in Peru, Ecuador, The Galapagos Islands, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica & Chile; including our travel partners worldwide, look at our Testimonials to read about the quality and service that you will come to expect from Amazing Peru.
We operate a wide selection of unique and diverse tours including:
- Peru Luxury Vacation Packages
- Premium Peru Tours and Travel
- Peru Honeymoon Travel and Tours
- Escorted Group Itinerary Tours
- Escorted Escape Group Tours
- Family Peru Tours
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Affordable Tours and travel
- Tours around Latin America
- Tours to Brazil
- Tours to the Galapagos Islands
- Tours To Argentina
- Tours To Patagonia
- Tours To Costa Rica
- Tours To Belize
- Tours to Central America
- Tours to Mexico
- Individual, tailor-made, Bespoke Tours
- Selected Hotels and Lodges in Peru and Latin America
- Peru Travel Guide
- Peru Video and Photo Galleries
- Daily Peru and Latin America Travel News
Feel free to Contact Us Now for the most professional and prompt service.
"Highly recommended, professional and well-organized, 'perfect tour', knowledgeable guides" Footprint Handbook 2013
"Transportation services and accommodations are top-notch, and the guides are flexible and extremely helpful" Fodor's Guides 2013
Amazing Destinations is a reputable firm with an impressive variety of unique excursions…" - At Home and Away with Alan Whicker CBE, Magazine At Home and Away with Alan Whicker CBE
Recommended in Bonnie's South America Travel Blog at About.com .
Incl. Miraflores Park, Monasterio & Sanctuary Lodge Hotels, all trains, all private tours, finest service guaranteed
03rd April 2013
14 March 2013
Tours, Vacations, Travel, Trips
The gastronomy of Peru is an object well worth exploring. It possess an immense amount of fusions attributed to the culinary impacts from Spain, Africa and Asia which are fused in interesting creative and unique ways using exotic and local ingredients and methods.see all restaurants
Peruvian Gastronomy for social development
Peru has in recent years become world famous for its unique cuisine consisting of interesting fusions that excites and spoils your pallet.
Puno, The City of Folklore
The city of Puno is the capital of the highland region department of the same name. Located at 3827m above sea...