• Manu Biosphere Reserve protects a greater number of plant and animal species than any other such South American park (with the exception of remote Madidi in Bolivia).
• The list includes 1,000 species of birds, more than 200 species of mammals (100 of which are bats), and 15,000 species of flowering plants.
• The Manu National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most important National Parks in South America.
• Within the Park are all of the ecological zones that exist in the Amazon Basin, as the Park ranges in altitude from 150 to 4200 metres.
• It is the largest National Park in Peru, covering an area of 15,328 km².
• Manu benefits from easy access by plane to both Lima and Cuzco.
There are a number of Jungle Lodges and Tours described below to cater for all tastes and budgets, from the general visitor to the specialist enthusiast, from “Back to Basics” to Luxury Air Conditioned Lodges.
7 day Luxury 5 star
Share pictures of your recent AP vacation @amazingperu #amazingperu
Incl. Miraflores Park, Monasterio & Sanctuary Lodge Hotels, all trains, all private tours, finest service guaranteed
- 14 day Journey through Central America - 14 days
- Super Sale South America 5 Countries Tour - 16 days
- 2017 Deluxe Peru Wellness and Culture Tour - 10 days
- 2017 Luxury Cuisine and Culture Tour of Peru - 13 days
- 2017 Mexico and Cuba - 14 days
- 2017 Mexico, Cuba and Jamaica - 14 days
- 2017 Peru Treasures of the Incas Tour - 7 days
Good morning. I wanted to thank you again for all your help in planning my recent trip to Peru. Read More
North Carolina, USA
Cusco Tours & Travel Packages
Trekking Tours around Cusco
Cusco Archeological sites
About Cusco History
Cusco Food and Drink
Sacred Valley of the Incas
Helping children in one of Peru's poorest village schools supporting hands-on initiatives such as implementation of classrooms to ensuring the robust education, health, and well-being of young children
As part of our philanthropic projects we support the older community to promote sporting and social events in the lesser known regions of Peru.